Packages

Contacting Elder Rainock:

E-mail: cordell.rainock@myldsmail.net

Address: Elder Cordell B. Rainock
Mission Argentina Mendoza
Cabildo Abierto 161
5501 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, Argentina

Sending Elder Rainock packages: It´d be best if any packages are sent in the large padded envelopes instead of boxes and contain very little value. (time frame: letters - 3 weeks, packages - around 1 month)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"No action on my mission will go to waste"

In the pictures I sent home to Lorel is one of my district (6 of us guys), one of Elder Marsh and I in our P-day clothes, and one of Elder Fuimaono and I. Elder Fuimaono is an elder from my zone and we have become pretty good friends. He is a giant teddy bear and played D-line at Arizona. I always tell him if anyone picks on him to let me know and I'll talk care of them. We usually shoot some hoops and stretch out during gym time.
 
Our devotional was nice last Tuesday. One important thing that I learned is that no action on my mission will go to waste as long as I follow the promptings of the spirit and work hard. That sounded very reassuring to me because I could definitely see myself getting down if not much is happening.
 
The lessons with our investigators have been going well. My spanish is soooo much better than it was when I first came here! We are speaking spanish about 75% of the time now and it's really helping the language come along. In fact, I'm having a hard time typing out this email without using Spanish words. Fast and testimony sunday was very nice and a lot of powerful, simple (since they were in Spanish) testimonies were shared. I love sharing my testimony with others and hearing others testimonies as well.
 
Things are getting pretty normal here. I can't wait to get out into the field! I love you all and am praying for you at home. The field is white and ready to harvest.
 
Doctrine and Covenants chapter 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment