Packages

Contacting Elder Rainock:

E-mail: cordell.rainock@myldsmail.net

Address: Elder Cordell B. Rainock
Mission Argentina Mendoza
Cabildo Abierto 161
5501 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, Argentina

Sending Elder Rainock packages: It´d be best if any packages are sent in the large padded envelopes instead of boxes and contain very little value. (time frame: letters - 3 weeks, packages - around 1 month)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Path becoming much more clear

Written June 10, 2013.
 
This week I had my first zone conference and it was awesome! Since it was my first zone conference I got to share my testimony with everyone and I felt the spirit very strongly and was able to say everything I wanted to say without any problems. Speaking a new language is really fun! It´s an adventure to find ways to express what you want to express. It takes a lot of creativity but I am really loving it, 
 
I bought a jacket on Monday and used some of my dollars. I think the Argentine peso is at about 5.3 pesos per dollar but when you use it at stores the manager will always give you more. He gave me almost 9 pesos for a dollar. That´s the only thing I plan on using my dollars for for a long time since the value is increasing so rapidly. Dollars go far here!
 
The missionary work here in Tupungato is on fire right now and the ward is beginning to fortify. Attendance is up in Sacrament meeting by about 20 (from when I first got here) people each Sunday and we have tons of new investigators.
 
The weather here is a bit on the cooler side right now but I wouldn´t say it´s cold. 
 
Since being on my mission I feel like my path in life is becoming so much more clear. Not so much with school and work stuff.. but spiritually. I´m getting a better idea of my potential as a person and what I want my life to be like. And since that stuff is being cleared up for me I feel less stressed about my temporal life... just at ease and knowing that everything is going to be okay. 
 
It´s been really cool to look back every day as I am writing in my journal and see how the Lord has guided me in every action. Mostly with things such as being in the right place at the right time. 
 
I am blessed to be in such a choice place of the Lord´s vineyard. I feel His hand guiding me and his confirmation that what I am doing is His work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment