Packages

Contacting Elder Rainock:

E-mail: cordell.rainock@myldsmail.net

Address: Elder Cordell B. Rainock
Mission Argentina Mendoza
Cabildo Abierto 161
5501 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, Argentina

Sending Elder Rainock packages: It´d be best if any packages are sent in the large padded envelopes instead of boxes and contain very little value. (time frame: letters - 3 weeks, packages - around 1 month)

Monday, December 2, 2013

Pictures!

(sent Nov 18th)

Me holding an armadillo before I left Tupungato. 


The first week with Elder Rich (my current companion). 

When I was in Tupungato. A zonda had come through and I got covered in dirt because I was surrounded by dirt fields when the winds started.


My last day in Tupungato with the last lady who got baptized while I was there. Awesome family!!


The second one is of all the guys that came to Mendoza from my MTC group. We saw each other a couple of months ago when a member of the area seventy came. When I was home I dreamed of the day that I would seem them all again and the experience brought very joyful tears to my eyes. 


Me and Elder Oliveira. He is a brazilian Elder who I lived with for 3 transfers in Tupungato with. He was my zone leader there but we lived in the same house. He made a huge impact on me and is the example of humility and diligence that I aspire to be as a missionary. I learned a lot from his example and will miss him very much. He is heading home in a couple of weeks as he is finishing his mission. He is a traveling assistant right now and was in our home for a few days as he was doing exchanges with the other elders in our house. 



Us with some candy teeth things that one of the hermanas brought for our last district picture in Tupungato.

No comments:

Post a Comment