Packages

Contacting Elder Rainock:

E-mail: cordell.rainock@myldsmail.net

Address: Elder Cordell B. Rainock
Mission Argentina Mendoza
Cabildo Abierto 161
5501 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, Argentina

Sending Elder Rainock packages: It´d be best if any packages are sent in the large padded envelopes instead of boxes and contain very little value. (time frame: letters - 3 weeks, packages - around 1 month)

Thursday, June 5, 2014

"We are super excited to be a part of it"

written May 24th

I said goodbye to my "papá" in the mission on tuesday as he boarded a plane to head back home. Elder Egbert taught me a lot about how to be missionary and I will miss him until I see him again next year. Elder Gibbons, my companion of one transfer in Villa Mercedes, also went home on tuesday. I learned a lot from him as he is a great teacher. 

Elder Quadros and I have had a pretty busy week as we welcomed some new missionaries into the mission and gave a number of trainings. Next week is a week full of trainings as well so we have started preparations for that. Elder Quadros and I were feeling pretty stressed yesterday after leaving a meeting with President Ávila because we realized the load we´d be carrying this next month as we fulfill our normal responsibilities as well as prepare for the departure of President Ávila and the arrival of President Goates. We are super excited to be a part of it and after we sat down and planned a bit yesterday we felt better about what we have to do. 

I am doing well health wise and I am happy. Hope everyone back home is doing well!

Love,


Elder Rainock

No comments:

Post a Comment